POLYALK CP 293
POLYALK - CP 293 is a bipolar concrete penetrating corrosion inhibiting admixture that protects rebars from corrosion induced by chloride ions as well as due to carbonation of concrete. It forms a unimolecular protective layer on the surface of steel thereby inhibiting corrosion.
• Steel reinforced concrete in or near marine
• Piers, piles, and concrete dock structures
• RCC structures exposed to corrosive
• Bridges, highways, chlorinating plants,
• Building facades and balconies
20, 200 kgs HDPE drums.