POLYALK SB is a versatile SBR dispersion admixture for use in repair mortars and other cementitious mixes. It is suitably formulated with other ingredients such as wholly or partially replaces the water content of the mix. The water / cement ratio is effectively reduced which increases the ultimate compressive strength as well as reduces bleeding and segregation. It is used as a secondary binder in cementitious mixes improves toughness, flexural and tensile strengths as well as reduces permeability so that resistance to wetting and erosion is increased thus enhancing durability. Further, it resists carbonation.
• Repair Mortar for R.C.C. members.
• Enables durable repairs to spalled concrete floors, beams, columns, slabs, foundations etc.
• Repair of finished concrete elements.
• For repairing surface damage without adversely affecting the structural element.
• For replacing broken edges, filling of voids and rock pockets, production of high grade, hardwearing coatings etc.
• Renovating concrete staircases, natural stone or artificial stone.
1, 5, 20 Kg.